December 7

Homework is Good

Homework is Good

I believe homework is a good idea, because homework has positive effects on simple skills including spelling and math. Homework is also a good opportunity to learn from your mistakes.
In my opinion the 10 minute rule is a good way to balance homework time. The 10 minute rule is 10 minute homework per grade. For example, a fifth grader would have homework for 50 minutes, and a fourth grader would have 40 minutes of homework. The Ten minute homework is just to reflex your mind. The Ten minute rule can be fun, like doing puzzles.
In my opinion it gives you time to have an additional challenge to learn more about subjects through games, like (guess up emoji) or even a game called (Brain games).You can test these apps.

Posted December 7, 2017 by glcaaliyah in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “Homework is Good

1. Jada

I understand that, you think homework is a good idea. I do too just because it helps you learn in Many different ways. Or it might help you study for a test. What is your favorite subject and why?

Reply
    1. glcaaliyah (Post author)

Hi Jada! My favorite subject is Math, because I like to add, subtract, and multiply. Can you tell me what your favorite subject is and why?

Reply